Friday, April 27, 2007

Going to Mars Hill

Since I am one of the 50,000+ who listen to Rob Bell's sermons through the Mars Hill Bible Church Podcast, I am especially excited to be taking off for Grand Rapids today to join a group of CCDA leaders for a conference at the church. The Mars Hill leadership is encouraging members to engage with the community in holistic ministry and has invited the CCDA in to help them learn the principles of Christian community development. I will be sharing about how listening to the community has influenced how we minister at Breakthrough. We are meeting with the staff for three hours this afternoon, so I am looking forward to some stimulating interaction. Please pray that God will use me to add something meaningful to the discussion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you give a recap of the conference at Mars??? Please!!