Thursday, March 08, 2007

An act of love inspires more

Keri Wyatt Kent wrote an article about the guy who came to Breakthrough who needed a coat. We didn't have a coat for him, but at that moment, someone walked in with a big beautiful down coat and said, "This morning while I was praying God led be to bring this to Breakthrough. Can you use it?"

Keri decided collecting coats was something she could do to help Breakthrough minister to people during these cold winter months. Two weeks ago she started a coat drive at her tennis club and through sending emails to her friends. Today she brought nearly 100 coats to our Breakthrough Joshua Center. That's putting faith into action! Thanks Keri!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was great fun. It brought me such joy and delight, I can't even begin to tell you. All I can say is, you cannot outgive God. I've been deeply blessed by watching God work. And to think it started with Arloa telling me, "You cannot be a Christ follower and not care about people who don't have coats!"

Anonymous said...

Way to go Keri. I love the picture...that says it all.

Anita