Sunday, December 28, 2008

Mark you calendar for Carl Ellis on January 17th

I mentioned before that we have invited Carl Ellis to join us at Breakthrough for a breakfast symposium on January 17th. I have quoted Ellis often in my own teaching about the centrality of social justice to the message of the gospel. He has a way of describing what I have called the "righteousness window" and the "gospel gap" that has transformed my theological understanding of racial and social justice. Click here to learn more about the symposium and to register, and click here to listen to one of Carl Ellis' messages. You won't want to miss this event!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

B"H

Hey Arloa,

I'm looking forward to this event. Hope to see you there.

Blessings,

Shlomo

Arloa Sutter said...

Wonderful!!