Thursday, November 20, 2008

Carl Ellis on the Breakthrough Stories Podcast

After a one year break I have resurrected the Breakthrough Stories Podcast on iTunes. I wanted to podcast a message by Carl Ellis entitled, "Bridging the Racial Divide". I learned so much from this message about the theological basis for social justice. It has influenced much of my understanding and teaching. I called Carl and got permission to put it on our podcast and I invited him to come to do a similar teaching live and in person on January 17th at Breakthrough. So put it on your calendar. It will most likely be in the morning from 9:00 until noon on January 17th. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

B"H

Hi Arloa,

Thanks for bringing Rev. Ellis to our attention here. I have read his excellent book, Free At Last? and continue to refer to it from time to time.

I am hoping to attend this event you are hosting in Jan. Will there be any cost, and if so, approx. how much?

I must commend you for your continual efforts to effectually build durable bridges across racial and class lines within the family of GOD's people.

Blessings,

Shlomo